Advances a more accessible society and a dynamic community of leaders who are passionate about accessibility, with the courage to host new conversations.
About Be. Leadership
Set over 10 months and comprising 21 days, the programme nurtures leadership attributes and behaviours. Participants develop new frames of thinking around leadership through having new and challenging conversations with each other and prominent leaders throughout New Zealand. It is this generosity, authenticity and willingness to engage that creates the environment for deep conversations and critical thinking.
Apply for the Programme
We are accepting applications for the Be. Leadership Programme 2019 now, click on the 'apply now' button to complete your application.
Programme Dates in 2019
- Session One: Fri 22rd - Sun 24th February
- Session Two: Fri 29th March - Sat 30th March
- Session Three: Fri 3rd - Sun 5th May
- Session Four: Fri 14th - Sun 15th June
- Mid Year Retreat: Fri 26th - Sun 28th July
- Session Six: Fri 13th - Sat 14th September
- Session Seven: Fri 18th - Sat 19th October
- Session Eight: Thurs 28th - Sat 30th November
If you have any questions about the programme please call us on 0800 Be in touch (0800 234 686) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are Deaf and need help, you can also contact www.nzrelay.co.nz