Service Coordinators are the first point of contact with our patients, either over the phone or when they walk into the clinic. They ensure that patients feel comfortable and welcomed throughout all their interactions at NZALS, and provide effective and professional administrative support to the wider team.
What you will do
As well as welcoming patients and their support people, the Service Coordinator’s duties include:
- scanning and filing patient records
- assisting patients with requests for consumable stock items
- preparing reports/referrals
- arranging travel and accommodation, and
- supporting the Clinical Prosthetists/Orthotists in making appointments.
Skills and knowledge
Service Coordinators have a key role in ensuring we provide world-class service to our patients. They need to have:
- exceptional communication/customer service skills and
- the ability to work under pressure and with a wide range of people.
They are also required to have:
- strong organisational skills and
- IT skills
This is to ensure information is entered accurately and efficiently into our patient database, and administration procedures are running smoothly.
Have a question?
For more information about roles and vacancies, please contact us.